Monday, November 5, 2012

I have started a blog...

I am not making this blog known to the world yet, but I wanted to start it in order to keep track of my life before my mission.  I want to be able to record everything I learn, feel, and experience before my mission.  I turn my papers in on December 24th, 2012 and I cannot wait to receive my call.  I have no idea where I will go and have no preference as to where I will serve; I just want to serve anywhere the Lord would have me!  In my gut, my guess in Norway... but really, that's highly doubtful.  I count down the days till I can turn my papers in... 49 days to be exact.  YAY!  I love the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and cannot wait to share this wonderful gospel with others and bring them the happiness I have every single day of my life.  Sorry for the quick post, but I will hopefully post frequently!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment