Hello crazy floods!  So I am not really sure if the typhoon hit or not, but we got some intense rain here!  And sadly a few areas in my area were greatly affected, and some other wards had even more damage.  So on Wednesday, we put together care packages for the families who were affected at the stake center.  It was amazing to see everyone come together and help the people whose homes were affected.  Apparently in our area the floods got to be waist high!  But where I live didn't have that damage.  Thankfully.
This week I went on exchanges with Sister Macariola!  I learned so much from her example.  It is so helpful to work with other missionaries to see how they do things and to listen to their advice.  This is her last transfer here and I just can't wait for the day that I am as talented as her! 
Also, we committed another sister to baptism!  She is so strong and is so far in the Book of Mormon.  It is just so hard to get people to attend church because travel is so far and can be expensive for families.  We are continuing to work with her and have members fellowship her.  She is doing really well. 
Also we taught Sister E and she basically invited the neighborhood into our lesson.  There were 8 little kids sitting on the floor just staring at me.  And I just know they were laughing at me inside because my Tagalog stinks.  hahah but it was neat to teach so many people at one time! 
Philippines fun fact: They love Karaoke here.  It is the strangest fascination I have ever seen.  Everyone does it at all hours of the day.
Also, happy 3 months to me!  Crazy how fast time has gone, and now at this point I hope it slows down a little!  I have reached the point where I feel like I have adjusted and I just loooooove being a missionary here!  I also find that I am not even close to perfect.  There is always something new to work on and improve on.  But I am eternally grateful for this opportunity.  I love this work.  I love these people.  I love this gospel and the way it changes people's lives.  So basically, everything is good and I am just loving life. 
Mahal kita!
Sister Waldrom
Alma 37:37