Monday, January 20, 2014

Training

 Just found out I am training again.  good thing at this point in my
mission, it doesn't scare me.  It's kinda just apart of life now.  So
this week was off the hooooook.  So glad to hear the Sasuya fam is
adding my fam on Facebook.  So yep, pretty bummed that
good ol Sister Hellewell has also left me.  Two of my compies are
goners.  And oh how I love them dearly.  They need to recover though.
Sister Williams is an awesome companion.  We get along great and she
actually laughs at my humor.  SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTANDS ME.  Filipinos
never laugh at my jokes.  Must be the culture difference. lolz.

Ok.  So this is the week we have all been waiting for.  The Sasuya
family passed their baptismal interviews and their baptism is this
Saturday!!!  Are we making it the most wonderful baptism ever?  Yes.
Do we expect the whole ward to be there?  Yes.  Are we having our
stake president and bishop speak?  Yes.  And is our mission president
going to be there?  Hopefully.  And is sister Williams a professional
violinist and going to perform?  Yes.  So enough questions and lets
just say the baptism will be top notch.  I just cant even put in words
my happiness for this perfect family who has never missed a Sunday in
their whole time they have been taught, knows the truth, and are the
most Christ like people.  I wish you could all meet them.

On Monday we had a really fun Family Home evening with Vina and her
family.  It was awesome.  She is progressing and her daughter too and
we expect their baptisms in February!  They came to church yesterday
and are just doing spectacularly.

Last night we taught another awesome referral.  Erika.So great.  She
really wants to know the truth.  In her closing prayer she paused and
said, "God please help me."  It reminded me how we always need to be
like that in our prayers.  Not only in just time of need, we should
always be asking for His help and guidance.  So yeah, just a good idea
for you.

Also, we taught two recent concerts in the same lesson, Michael who is
16 and Darlene who is 16 too.  And every time we asked them a question
it was like a little competition of who has the better answer.  hahaha
I just love the new members of the church and how excited they are
about their knowledge of this truth!!!  I am so excited for them.  I
hope they never lose that fire burning within.

So life is great and I am really excited to tell you all about our
baptism this week.  I really miss you all but I feel blessed daily to
be apart of this great work of truth.  I don't know where I would be
without my mission because I know it has truly changed me and given me
direction of who I need to become in order to return to our heavenly
home with our Eternal Father.  Excited for the day I can give him a
hug and say with happiness and confidence, I did my best.  I love you
all and don't forget you eternal perspective!

Mahal na mahal ko kayo,
Sister Waldrom
Doctrine and Covenants 6:6






No comments:

Post a Comment