Monday, May 12, 2014

Finding


Well I feel like you all know everything considering I just skyped you
all.  It was so fun to see you!  I feel so blessed that you
are all doing ok, and are happy and healthy.  It eases my mind, while
I have seen so many other missionaries who struggle with the knowledge
of the well being of their family at home.  I am so blessed to have
the family that I have and most especially, the mother that I have!!!

This week we visited so many auxiliary leaders!  We ate at each of the
members of the stake presidency's house!  They are all in our ward, so
that shows you what kind of ward we have here.  They are all so great
and strong here.  We are just offering our service to them and not
begging for referrals at the moment, but I know those will come after
they trust us.

We had our first zone meeting for me as an STL this week.  It went
well thankfully.  I really wanted to help our zone gain more faith in
our savior Jesus Christ to be able to achieve their visions for their
areas.  That is what we could use more of.  But I know my faith is
increasing and I am getting really excited for Elder Craig Christensen
to visit out mission!

This week I got to go on exchanges with my first comp in the mission,
Sister Gaspar de Alba!  She is so stinkin awesome!  She is one rocking
powerhouse of a missionary.  She is a great teacher, Tagalog master,
and still the same old cool kid i love.  She inspired me to be a lot
better at Tagalog and to work hard, just like her. :)  We did a lot of
finding together and we have so hopeful potential!

Well this week I learned a lot about how you don't always know what
others are going through.  We need to have Christlike love and put
ourselves in their shoes.  Even cry with them.  I am thankful for my
calling to help the sisters here in San Pablo.  They help me so much
more than the ways that I try to help them.  I love being a missionary
and cannot believe I only have 6 months left!

Mahal ko kayo lahat,
Sister Waldrom
Alma 57:21




No comments:

Post a Comment